2.11.2013

no parking.


zara blouse, jeans & shoes, lulus id bracelet

my brother actually answered my call today!  lol...he's the only one i can go to for quick pics.  even bribing him with lunch doesn't work but i mentioned how my blog has been pretty much dead lately.  he's sympathetic like that.  

so let me address some changes since my last blog post...i got some bangs, i went lighter and i'm not wearing my simple solids.  after obsessing over freja's bangs/hair, i thought what the heck and just went for it.  i've had it for about 6 weeks now and every 2 weeks when it's time for a trim, i have to make that hard decision whether to trim or grow out.  i am actually making a decision right now.  and also, i know i swore off ombre but i didn't want to bleach (only way to lift off the black dye) my entire head.  i was trying to go just a couple shades lighter but i'm going to give my hair a little break before i put more chemicals on it.  i've been really into grunge lately but it's been a challenge finding pieces with the perfect amount of "grunge" for me.  i think this plaid blouse is good, i just wish i weren't as sheer. 

8 comments:

  1. I just love the flowy plaid blouse and the gorgeous heels! Zara has the best shoes <3

    Enter to win a $40 voucher to InDressMe!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice and simply plaid shirt.. the color looks great on you :)

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your style!

    http://babelaulait.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. your bangs look lovely, i don't know how you keep up with them! i had to grow mine out because i am kind of lazy with my hair. love the outfit too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following your gorgeous blog! Love this look!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so I found you on Instagram, and it turns out that I was following your blog a long time ago, and only logged into my reader after A MILLION YEARS and discovered that fact. LOL!

    Loving your blog. You and like, one other Instagrammer, are totally my style muses of the moment. I love it.

    (@maeluu on IG)

    Loving this simple look, but you have this style down to a T.

    Love + aloha,
    Mae Xx // thereafterish.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The hair looks beautiful! Love the simplicity of the look too.

    ReplyDelete