1.16.2012

my monday.



asos, zara, beginning boutique, f21 neon top, vintage floral print top
happy MLK day, all! hope you're enjoying your monday however it's spent. i'm here at home with the kids finding ways they can earn stars for their reward chart. if you have kids, this is the best kind of bribery ;)  they've also been telling me what they learned at school about civil rights and activism.  one thing i love about my girls is their compassion and how sensitive they are to others' feelings.  if there is one thing you have to teach kids it's that.  that will take them a long way.

 anyway, on a lighter note i've been trying to figure out what i don't need in my closet and how i can use or reinvent the pieces i do want to keep. i'm having a hard time because i have things in colors i can't work with and rompers that i only want the bottom part to. and other "issues" but who cares... i started this "panicking" and bought some shorts in primary colors (except the black pair). i've decided that primary is my new neutral. and these are a couple new tops i took snapshots of while trying on.

5 comments:

  1. I love that flowy blouse!

    wtfwhatthefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the first one is my fave. why you always look great on shorts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a pretty mama. Do you have three kids? I have two:) I'm so happy I found your blog.

    ReplyDelete