8.29.2010

era.





yesterday was the goldenGrey photoshoot. it was really fun working with such talented people and i loved doing it. hope to post pics up soon. i loved everything they had and i'm keeping my eyes peeled for this mustard yellow cardigan to be available! i'm seriously going to snag it :)

later on that night i went out to celebrate my sister in law, stylesauce's birthday at era in oakland last night. she posted pics on her blog so check them out! it was so much fun, always good people and good music.

wore this minus the vest. wore my blazer from the previous post instead. i love that blazer...and this cream top. it's so flowy and easy. and i love this vest. i've been looking for the perfect one for a while now. this one is not so bulky but is enough to make a statement with.

today is is my sis' actual birthday, Happy Birthday StyleSauce!!!


6 comments:

  1. Megan, I love the faux fur. It's faux right? :) I just got one from Old Navy that looks pretty similiar to yours. Where did you get you get yours from?

    Hope you had an awesome time celebrating with your sissy. :) Have a great rest of your weekend.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah! I got the 30% off coupon too. Couldn't resist a bargain. I can't wait to get it. Hopefully I should recieve it by the end of the week.

    Will your lovely daughter ever debut on your blog? I'm sure she's just as lovely as her momma.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look Megan! Diggin the bold statement of the fur vest!
    Thanks soo much for the blog shout outs I appreciate them always! Again thanks for celebrating with me last night, definitely good times! Oh and sorry for saying you were a model all night! haha I was pretty faded!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gahhh you're making me miss my long hair :(((

    i use photoshop to edit :)

    ReplyDelete