4.30.2010

friday.












aaaand exhale...ahhhhhh
fridays are always a relief. i painted my nails this color last night. i know i'm in serious need of a manicure but there's no point when you're washing your hands a thousand times a day! it's ginger bells by opi and i just love this shade, it's so vintage-y. it went well with this vintage inspired stripe top from f21 that i got back in february. (it's back in stock) i wore the heck out of it when i first got it. a few things i've been waiting for all week have finally come in...can't wait to show you!
anyway, my daughter had the Flat Stanley project and her uncle in NY was so nice to take her around. we're so jealous of "Stanleya". we wish could travel like her!

3 comments:

  1. I li8ke this leggins very much. The sandals are gorgeus. If you sant visit my blog i like soo much. www.thepaulacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hola, yo seguien tu blog. i took dos classes de espanol en high school 10 anos ago. no me diggen los escribos en tu blog pero los fotos es bonitos y tu pagina es muy bueno. mi espanol es NO BUENO! pero gracias para tu sequien mi pagina! su es a donde canal de videos? lol muchas gracias para leer y watching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Como veo que me puedes leer algo en espaƱol pues alla voy. Es un autentico placer que me sigas en mi blog y te haya gustado. Tu blog es muy interesante y muy bien hecho "very interesting". I like very cuch your looks. En my blog miro de poner varias tendencias novedosas.
    No tengo canal de you tube pero ya te sigo. Tambien hay varios muy interesantes. My english its bad because dont practice offten.
    Thanks. See you.

    ReplyDelete